Another free benefit for Google Classroom users
I am very excited to announce the new Google Forms Grader by Quick Key (beta). Ever since we launched our Google Classroom integration and Google Classroom Rostering in Quick Key, you have been asking us when we will expand our Google Classroom functionality. Well, that time is now!
Goes beyond other Forms Graders… and it’s FREE 🙂
If you have used a tool like Flubaroo before, then you know what this is all about. Like Flubaroo, Google Forms Grader by Quick Key lets you set up an answer key and then automatically score Google Forms as if they were quizzes. Making it even easier to grade formative assessments aligned with Blooms Taxonomy and that are standards based. I said it before and I’ll say it again: Google Forms Grader by Quick Key is FREE and it works with all versions of Quick Key, including the free version for teachers. Boom.
Turns Google Forms into Quick Key Quizzes
Unlike Flubaroo, however, Google Forms Grader by Quick Key turns Google Forms into Quick Key Quizzes. That means you can do a lot with Google Forms and the results, for example:
- See Forms submissions (and the item analysis by question) on your phone in the classroom, immediately.
- Export Forms results item analysis into Excel or PDF
- Send Forms results to PowerSchool
- Tag forms and form questions with state and common core standards tags
- Do anything you can do with a Quick Key Quiz!
Getting started with Google Forms Grader by Quick Key (beta)
- Step 1: Go to docs.google.com/forms or login to your Google Docs or Google Classroom and get thee to a new Google Form.
- Step 2: Click the little 3-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the Form screen, then scroll down to “Add-Ons”
- Step 3: Search for “Google Forms Grader” Quick Key’s Forms Grader should be one of just a few results. You’ll recognize it by the flying rabbit.
- Step 4: From here on out, you’ll want to watch the video. It takes about 30 seconds to turn a Google Form into a Quick Key Quiz. But my fingers are getting tired so … watch the video! I put captions in it for you in case you can’t hear or you like to watch things without the volume.