How do you teach creatively and inspire your students in a world ruled by data?
With the FREE app that grades 100 paper tests in minutes AND lets your students take an assessment anywhere on any device!
QUICK KEY + Google Classroom + PowerSchool + Edmodo + On Paper + On Line + On Device…….AND STILL FREE!
Before Quick Key, I had never been able to assess FOR learning, get results, and give meaningful feedback all in the same class period.” -Tyler Welch, Honors Physical Science, Sumner Schools, TN.
How it works: 1-to-1 Device Quizzing with Quick Key (tutorial)
- Linking Google Classroom with Quick Key (tutorial)
- How to use Quick Key with a $50.00 Android phone(tutorial)
Quick Key Quick Facts:
- Created by a veteran teacher and funded on Kickstarter by 250 more.
- Supports question weighting, open response, and essay rubric grading, and the Pearson coefficient
- Quick Key 1-to-1 supports an unlimited amount of questions.