Which is the best mobile grading app? Quick Key or Zipgrade?
There are five reasons, according to some of Quick Key’s 35,000 users:
1. True mobile grading, and real mobile scanning. Unlike machine- and doc-cam-based scanners like GradeCam and Lightning Grader, Quick Key’s mobile scanner can scan, score, and report on assessments using only a mobile device, with or without the Internet. It truly is a “mobile grading app.”
2. Fast scanning. Unlike ZipGrade, which requires you to take a picture each time you want to scan a quiz or test (talk about sore thumbs!), Quick Key’s mobile scanner is automatic. Just aim the camera at your quiz sheet, and Quick Key beeps to let you know it has scanned and scored the sheet.
3. Accuracy. Quick Key’s mobile grading app has the most advanced scanning algorithm available. It’s the most accurate mobile scanning algorithm available, whether you are scanning pencil, pen, marker, or dry-erase on a laminated sheet.
4. Support. Nobody beats Quick Key’s service. GradeCam and ZipGrade scored poorly on Customer Service in our survey of more than 500 teachers. On the other hand, Quick Key’s email and premium phone support were ranked as “very good” or “excellent” by more than 90% of responders.
5. Price. Quick Key is free forever, with a Pro version for teachers who want different quiz sheets and capabilities, that costs just $2.60 per month for the annual plan.