We highly value the security of your information. Whenever you input financial and/or sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our transactional forms, we use secure socket layer (SSL) to encrypt the information being transmitted. As another means of protecting the information we receive from you, we follow generally accepted standards, both during transmission and after it is received. As no method is 100% secure, we cannot promise or guarantee absolute security of electronic submission or storage. Please direct any security questions or concerns you may have to our customer support. You are responsible for safeguarding the password you use to access this service and you agree not to disclose the password to any third party. You are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorize that activity. You should immediately notify customer support of any unauthorized use of your account.
2. Information and Data
3. Sharing/Release of Information
4. Management, Retention, and Deletion of Your Information
If you are a registered user, you may review, update and correct the Personal Information associated with your account by changing your “account settings.” If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer wish to use the Services, you may update it by making the change on your account settings. Please note that we may retain copies of your account and/or associated information if required by law. The information associated with your account will be retained for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you service. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Within the constraints of these conditions and any applicable laws, we will delete your information as soon as is feasible upon request. However, deleting information from our servers may not be instantaneous. Please also note that backed-up versions of your information might exist for some time period after deletion.
Any services that are inherent to or associated with Quick Key Mobile are not intended for persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us as soon as possible. If a child under 13 provides us with Personal Information and we become aware, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as is feasible.
6. Contacting Us
7. Quick Key is a GDPR compliant SaaS software service. The following are our GDPR-related policies:
- Quick Key does not force users to allow cookies in order to use our services or get information.
- The following information is available to EU GDPR compliance officers on demand, following proof of identity and credentials:
- Physical location of our data storage servers
- Physical location of our compute servers
- A list of what personal data is stored
- Quick Key does not store credit card information. This information is stored by PayPal, Inc.
- You have the right to have all of your personal information removed from Quick Key’s database at any time. Do do so, please email us and your data will be removed within 72 hours.